Looking for some fibery fun this winter ???
Come see us at the Slater Mill Knit Weekend, January 21 & 22 in Pawtucket RI or.. NETA SPA in Freeport Maine, February 24-26 at the Hilton Garden Inn.
We currently have a 2-3 week wait on our winders.
2017 show schedule is up!
- See you at the shows in 2017!
If you are looking for something completely different, check out Xandy Peter's new Mixed Up Mystery KAL using our Sophia yarn. It's available on her Ravelry pattern page.
lcd counter option for our Electric Winders.
See the SkeinWinder pages for option.
SPINDLE UPDATE !! Check out our new Modular Spindles in the Mini size also!!
Some of the yarn bases you'll see at our shows..
- Willoughby: a delicious dk in a merino cashmere silk blend.
- Galifrey: a great new fingering wt, merino nylon blend with a tough of sparkle.
- Aran wt. Breckenridge (it premiered with the pattern Lillian Fay)
- Mansfield: a soft merino with just the right amount of springyness in a 4 ply worsted wt.
- Providence, a lt. worsted with lots of bounce.
- Lyra, a new single in a dk wt. , Ariane, a 2 ply, heavenly soft lace wt. and Aurora, in a luscious fingering wt. are three new alpaca / silk blends.
- Sierra Sock, a plump 3 ply wool / nylon blend. Knits up on a 1-3 US needle.
- Glissade.. oh my! also a silk / merino blend in a 4 ply fingering.
Our Electric Skein Winders (this includes the Multi-Skeiner) have been updated to now include shaped yarn pegs. These keep your skeins separated while winding, no more crossovers.
The Yarn Pegs are also available separately if you wish to upgrade an older model.
The Crank Winder now comes in two sizes; a single and a triple skein winder. Just check the drop down box on the Crank Winder page.